*WELCOME *

We are a gathered group of Texas Permaculturists, Raw Food Enthusiasts, Conscious Psychologists, Independent Researchers and Earth Conscious Design Masters co-creating for a positive Earth-Shift toward Peace, Abundance, Spiritual Evolution and the Pursuit of the Re-Emergence of Eden On Earth.

This is a periodic educational newsletter sent out every 1 to 2 months.

If you would like to sign up to have these interactive newsletters delivered to to your inbox please write Jennifer @
txlocallivingcenters@gmail.com

This blog is written by :) Jennifer Pittman,

aka Blueberry, Agent #11

SUPERFOODS FOR SUPERHEROS/JUNK FOOD FOR JEDI'S

LOVE CREATES LIFE - a mission to feed the hungry raw organic living foods

*****************************************************

and now blog roll.......


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Juice Feast

21 days ago, I started a 92 juice feast detoxification! A juice "feast" is a prolonged fast drinking a minimum of one gallon of juice per day and no solids, ideally for 92 days. I've also started a juice detoxification service here in Fort Worth. I'm working 7 days a week, while detoxing, so - many apologies about this blog rolls (TX Raw Permie's) delay

you can see my progress and watch me feast at www.blueberrysjuicefeast.blogspot.com

you can learn more about juice feasting here





Also please be sure and sign this health freedom petition (next post below)- Mike Adams of www.naturalnews.com has written an excellent petition for the future of medicine and natural resources/treatments for us all. He needs 100,000 signatures for it to hold weight in Washington, so far we're up to 9500! Please read, sign and spread the word.




You can also read about how the Supreme Court ruled against Big Pharma's attempt to legally immunize themselves from any legal actions concerning the harmful effects that pharmaceutical drugs may cause - they were also exposed lying about side effects and dangers...... you can read that story here:
www.naturalnews.com

Again, my path has been diverted by this very blessed healing adventure for me, so please forgive me while my focus is shifted for the moment..... everyone planting?

Oh! one more thing, if you'll notice on the right side of this blog, I've started a projects resource - send me links to your projects and I'll post em..... (not limited to texas projects)

Until next time, many blessings,
Jennifer/Blueberry

No comments: